- Tulio Guterman. Exchange and knowledge: electronic mail lists in Physical Education and Sports.
- María Graciela Rodríguez. Sports as the politics of state between 1945 and 1955.
- Valeria Notarnícola. Civil responsibility and the Physical Education professor.
- Mabel Guidi. Ethics and sports motricity in the formation of teachers.
- Julio Frydenberg. The rules of the game and organization of competitive sports in Buenos Aires between 1900 and 1915.
- Jorge De Hegedüs. Study of physical capacities: Speed.
- Juan Eduardo Cianciabella. Velocity in soccer: criteria for the development of mental speed.
- Carlos Juárez. Mixed functional training in the physical preparation of soccer players.
- María Graciela Rodríguez. Identities: the Physical Education professor in the context of post-modernism.
- Adriana Elena. Reflections on the common basic content of Physical Education.